Verkada’s Bullet Series delivers enterprise-grade security with leading edge based processing and onboard storage in a new, bold form factor. Built to withstand the toughest environments, the Bullet Series features a sealed aluminum housing, ensuring cameras stay protected with an IK10 vandal resistance and IP67 waterproof rating.
With powerful long range IR sensors, image resolutions up to 4K and lens options for wide angle or telephoto, Verkada bullet cameras deliver stunning video quality day or night, even in the most challenging indoor and outdoor environments.
All cameras in the Bullet Series are part of Verkada’s line of hybrid cloud cameras and work out-of-the-box without any additional downloads or configurations. With standard features like end-to-end encryption, onboard storage, and advanced motion-based insights, organizations are able to quickly scale their coverage and increase situational awareness across any number of locations.
The Bullet Series’ powerful processing delivers advanced computer vision features including Verkada’s edge-based People and Vehicle Analytics. Bringing speed and efficiency to investigations, footage is processed directly on the camera, meaning results are nearly instant and always accessible.
• Available in wide angle and telephoto lens options
• Highly durable with an IK10 rating
• Waterproof IP67-rated aluminum housing with hermetically sealed lens assembly
• High-resolution image quality up to ultra-HD 4K
• Long-range IR illuminators for optimal nighttime visibility
• Edge-based processing for motion, People, and Vehicle Analytics
• Low-bandwidth impact, only using 20-50 kbps per camera at rest
• Up to 365 days of onboard storage